Mexicali besides being one of the main cities of the country and a developed metropolis is located in a municipality that combines in its ecosystem a great variety of deserts, a fertile agricultural valley, imposing mountain ranges and beautiful beaches in the Sea of Cortez. Also in its surroundings, within walking distance, you can experience unique experiences in beautiful natural attractions of the state of Baja California, found mainly in the Sierras de Juárez and San Pedro Mártir.
Live adventure tourism to the fullest in a destination that has an excellent hotel offer, infrastructure and support services … Come and notice because Mexicali “has something for everyone”.
Live an unforgettable experience in the ecological zone of the Hardy River and Sierra Cucapá, in the Valley of Mexicali with each one of the many activities of nature, adventure and culture tourism offered by Rancho Cucapah Baja:
- Explore and discover part of the history of the Colorado River Delta in Baja Cucapah.
- Browse and learn the history of the Hardy River through “The Witch” (wooden boat for 21 passengers).
- Travel from Baja Cucapah to Río Hardy in “La Mula” (trailer with seats pulled by a tractor).
- Practice kayak or pedal boat to navigate in Rio Hardy.
- Rent a mountain bike.
- Camping and resting in a palapa.
- Meet the Museum in Baja Cucapah.
- Have fun on the Canopy Tour with three suspension bridges and two zip lines.
- Fishing in the harbors of the Hardy River.
- Stay in the only cabins overlooking the Hardy River and Sierra El Mayor.
- Watch and photograph the migratory birds on the Hardy River.
- Taste the typical food of the Hardy River in the Restaurant.
- Take a guided walk to Sierra El Mayor.
- Cool off in the aquatic area.
Carretera Mexicali – San Felipe, Km. 48.5
Mexicali, Baja California
Tel .: (686) 272.0648 www.bajacucapah.travel
In 1959 Campo Mosqueda was born, a recreational center where you can enjoy the nature and beauty of the Hardy River, being an excellent place for those who like ecotourism and adventure. Among its facilities and variety of services you will find:
- Camping spaces with palapas and grills.
- Rent land in front of the Hardy River to install motorhomes or build your cabin.
- Water activities. Ramp to use lachas, wáter or jet skis and rental of kayaks and pedal boats.
- Docks for fishing.
- Outdoor spaces for the use of motorcycles, ATVs and bicycles.
- Aerodrome. Track for small airplanes or private planes.
- Convention Center. (For meetings with a wonderful view of the Hardy River.)
- Hosting service.
Carretera Mexicali – San Felipe, Km. 53.5
Mexicali, Baja California
Tel .: (686) 566.1520 www. campomosqueda.com